Crew Orientation Information:
Once you have been hired by the Restaurant Manager, you will be asked to attend an orientation. Orientations are held at our business office in the Sunplex Industrial Park. Our orientation is very comprehensive. It covers company policies, food safety, and customer service. Orientation usually lasts 4 hours. At the beginning of orientation, you will be required to provide two forms of identification. If you do not have proper identification, you will not be allowed to attend orientation.
Acceptable Combinations of Identification:
1. U S Passport
2. Unexpired Drivers license & Social Security card.
3. Unexpired Drivers license & original birth certificate.
4. Unexpired State I.D. & Social Security card.
There are other acceptable documents. Please call Heidi at the office, prior to orientation if you need additional documents. Our office phone is 228-875-0232.
1. BRING YOUR 2 FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION. If you do not have identification, you will not be allowed to attend.
2. NO family members or friends allowed. If someone else is providing your transportation, please inform them of the time that you will need to be picked up.
3. NO CELL PHONES ALLOWED. If you are caught using any electronic device during orientation, you will be asked to leave.
4. Employees must be on time and present for the entire orientation.
5. Professional behavior is expected.
6. Employees will be expected to dress appropriately. No sleeveless shirts or shorts. No shirts with profanity.
Our office is located at 6520 Sunplex Drive, Ocean Springs, MS 39564. You can directions from your home address by going to www.mapquest.com.